Surfing in Morocco with Wave & Dance’s Surf School in Tamraght happens all year round for all skill levels. Our beginner surfing lessons are for guests who are surfing for the first time ever or surfed a few times before and want to improve ... More info ›
Surfing in Morocco with Wave & Dance’s Surf School in Tamraght happens all year round for all skill levels. Our beginner surfing lessons are for guests who are surfing for the first time ever or surfed a few times before and want to improve. We also offer intermediate surf lessons, advanced lessons and surf guiding safari days in our favourites secrets spots.
Each lesson is two hours long and takes place at one of the many beautiful beaches between Agadir, Aourir, Tamraght, Taghazout and Tamri. We choose the beach based on the weather and wave conditions on the day of your lesson. This helps ensure you have ideal waves for learning how to surf!
More reasons to surf with us:
Choose from group and private lessons
Maximum eight students per instructor - lots of personal attention!
All our instructors are ISA qualified Level 1 or 2
All our instructor are qualified NARS Surf Coach Lifesaver Award
Lesson prices include ALL the necessary equipment for your surf lesson
A detailed video or pictures surf debriefing and analysis is provided after each class for faster progress.
We are more than just a surf school
More detail about our classes:
We will not only teach you to stand up (or "take off"), control your surfboard, catch a green wave or give you a demonstration after class, but we will focus also on the dynamics of surfing, ocean safety, surf etiquette, surf culture, and more.
BECAUSE we love and respect the ocean, you'll learn how to surf responsibly and safely, all while having a great time.
Surfing class levels:
From beginner to advanced, we will take your surfing to the next level!
TYPICAL SURF DAY(subject to change, based on surf conditions)
- 09:30 Shuttle to the surf spot: It is time to reach the beach selected for the day by our private shuttle service to the sands of Taghazout Area.
- 10:00 - 12:00 Surf class: After a dynamic pre-surf warmup jump into the H2o for a surf lesson with our ISA & Lifeguard certified instructor.
- 12:00 - 14:00 Fresh lunch at the beach: Share the morning surf experiences amongst new international friends during your meal with a fresh packed lunch.
- 14:00 - 16:00 Surf class: Back to the ocean for our afternoon surf session class.
- 17:00 - 17:30 Surf debriefing at our surf camp: it's time to go back to the surf school for a video-debrief of your performances of the day. That’s the moment where you set new realistic objectives for your next surf session.